Swisse Children¡¯s Ultivite is a premium quality, great tasting children¡¯s multivitamin, containing 21 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs to help support nutritional needs, normal cognitive development and immune health in growing children.
Swisse Children¡¯s Ultivite has been formulated based on scientific evidence to help safeguard against nutritional deficiencies. Ideal for fussy eaters and growing children on the go.
- Contains iron, which contributes to normal cognitive development in children.
- Contains vitamin C, to support immune health and help protect cells from free radical damage
- B group vitamins are necessary for the metabolism of food into energy, to assist with energy production and vitality.
- Formulated with vitamin C, folic acid, biotin and B group vitamins to maintain general health and wellbeing.
Children 2-4 years: Chew one tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal.
Children 4-12 years: Chew two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal.
- Or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy