Swisse Children??s Ultivite is a premium quality, great tasting children??s multivitamin, containing 21 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs to help support nutritional needs, normal cognitive development and immune health in growing children.
Swisse Children??s Ultivite has been formulated based on scientific evidence to help safeguard against nutritional deficiencies. Ideal for fussy eaters and growing children on the go.
- Contains iron, which contributes to normal cognitive development in children.
- Contains vitamin C, to support immune health and help protect cells from free radical damage
- B group vitamins are necessary for the metabolism of food into energy, to assist with energy production and vitality.
- Formulated with vitamin C, folic acid, biotin and B group vitamins to maintain general health and wellbeing.
Children 2-4 years: Chew one tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal.
Children 4-12 years: Chew two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal.
- Or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy