Swisse Beauty Collagen Glow is a premium quality formula with grape seed and co-enzyme Q10. This beauty supplement supports collagen production and integrity, plus skin elasticity and firmness.
- Collagen Production, Integrity & Structure: Collagen is a major structural protein found in the dermis of the skin, where the first signs of aging occur. Contains collagen peptides from type I and III collagen and formulated with vitamin C to support the production of collagen.
- Skin Firmness & Elasticity: Vitamin C plays a key role in skin elasticity to support healthy, firm and supple skin, skin repair and regeneration.
- Free Radical & Photoaging Protection: Antioxidant properties from grape seed, co-enzyme Q10 and vitamin E help support against potential free radical damage.
Three tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Collagen peptide complex (Hydrolysed collagen) 834mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 83.33mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 3.04 mg) 3.672 IU
- Copper (from Cupric Oxide 0.18 mg) 0.14mg
- Co-Enzyme C10 (Ubidecarenone) 15mg
- Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera extract 6.95 mg) equiv. dry seed (std. to contain procyanidins 5.56 mg) 834mg
Contains phenylalanine, soya beans and sulfites.
Also contains tabletting aids and colouring substances.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy