- Return & Refund
Swisse Rose Hip Facial Moisturiser is a natural, daily facial moisturiser luxuriously formulated to promote skin regeneration.
Enriched with skin-loving ingredients: Organic Rose Hip Oil, Rose Water and Vitamin C to moisturise and heal the skin. Contains Plantolin to calm redness and irritation.
- Luxurious daily facial moisturiser
- Enriched with Rosewater and Vitamin C
- Lightweight, fast absorbing
- Made with natural ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types
No harmful chemicals, preservatives and animal products.
Apply as required to face and décolletage. Massage gently into skin in a circular motion.
For normal skin.
Store below 28°C.
Test prior to use. In the unlikely event of a negative reaction, consult your medical practitioner.
WHAT WE PUT IN:
- Aqeous Extract of Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Centipeda Cunninghamii (Plantolin) Extract
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Colloidal Oatmeal
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan)
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Citric Acid
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Swisse is an RSPO associate.
WHAT WE LEAVE OUT:
- Synthetic fragrances and colours
- Mineral oils
- Nano particles.
- Animal products and testing.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy