Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Cranberry is a premium quality, one-a-day formula to help support urinary tract health. Contains PACran , a unique powdered form of the whole cranberry fruit, to help support urinary tract health.
PACran may help provide symptomatic relief from the discomfort associated with recurrent cystitis such as itching, burning and frequent urination.
Antioxidant Support: Cranberries are high in antioxidants, which help protect against free radical damage.
Anti-adhesion Properties: Cranberries possess anti-adhesion qualities, which help reduce the adhesion of bacteria to the urinary tract.
Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Cranberry benefits and features:
- Promotes healthy urinary tract
- Reduces symptoms of and decreases frequency of recurrent cystitis
- Provides anti adhesion properties to prevent bacteria from sticking to urinary tract walls
- Helps prevent infections of the urinary tract
Adults: Take one capsule daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours consult your doctor.
- The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
Each Capsule Contains:
Cranberry 500mg (Vaccinium macrocarpon, fruit without juice powder, equiv. 25g)
Also contains: Encapsulating aids, and colouring substances.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy