Thompson's Cholesterol Manager Contains Reducol Phytosterol Complex (Conifer), to Help Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels in Healthy Individuals
Thompson's Cholesterol Manager Formulation Those Seeking a Supplement to Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels
It is formulated with Reducol, a patented blend of naturally occuring compounds found in plants known as phytosterols and phytostanols to help maintain cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
Thompson's Cholesterol Manager Benefits:
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- Helps reduce intestinal absorption of cholesterol from dietary sources
- Studies show that the active ingredient in Cholesterol Manager, Reducol, begins to work effectively in 30 days
Adults ¨C Initial Dose: Take two tablets prior to breakfast and two tablets prior to dinner, for a period of 30 days. Maintenance Dose: Take one tablet prior to breakfast and one tablet prior to dinner, or as professionally prescribed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are taking prescription medicines, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using Thompson's Cholesterol Manager.
- Do not take Thompson's Cholesterol Manager if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Always read the label and take as directed.
Each tablet contains:
- Reducol Phytosterol Complex (Conifer) - 450mg
- No added gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Vegetarian/Vegan friendly
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
GO Healthy Go CoQ10 300mg - Superior Strength 60 Sofgels
GO Healthy Go Co Q10 400mg One-A-Day 60 Sofgels
Good Health Co Q10 400mg Complex + Fish Oil +Vitamin D 60 Capsules
Good Health Opti CoQ10 150mg + Fish Oil - 90 Capsules