- Return & Refund
Thompson's Liquid Calcium Provides a High Potency Formula - Three Capsules Provide Just Over the Recommended Dietary Intake for Adult Men and Women
It is formulated to support the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. It is especially useful for women, as Calcium requirements are increased after menopause.
Thompson's Liquid Calcium is also suitable for children and mature adults who require calcium supplementation to strengthen bones and tissues, and for those seeking to prevent osteoporosis.
Thompson's Liquid Calcium Benefits:
- Helps maintain and develop healthy bones and teeth
- Source of Calcium which may help prevent osteoporosis when taken in suitable amounts as part of a healthy diet
- Provides a rich source of Calcium which helps strengthen bone and tissue in growing and mature users
Adults- Take one to three capsules daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take Thompson's Liquid Calcium if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
- Calcium Carbonate - 875mg
- equiv. to Calcium - 350mg
- Ergocalciferol - 2.5mcg
- equiv. to Vitamin D2 - 100IU
No added gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, artificial flavours
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy