Thompson's Celery Provides Celery (Apium Graveolens), in a One-a-Day Therapeutic Dose of 5000mg, Traditionally Used for Healthy Joint Mobility and Function.
It is Also Used Traditionally to Support Urinary Tract Health.
Suitable for those suffering from joint stiffness or looking to support healthy joints, and those wanting support for fluid balance and urinary tract health.
Celery supports arthritis and kidney problems and it is known to help to relieve muscle spasms and may assist with lowering blood pressure. Celery also acts as an antioxidant and as a sedative.
Thompson's Celery One-a-Day Benefits:
- Supports healthy joint mobility and function
- Supports healthy functioning of the urinary tract
- Supports Fluid balance
- Individuals who seek support for joint health
- Those who seek a supplement for urinary tract health
- Individuals who seek a supplement to assist normal fluid balance
Adults - Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally advised
Use only as directed and always read the label
If fluid retention or other symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Keep Thompson's Celery out of reach of children.
- Do NOT take Thompson's Celery if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Take strictly as directed.
- Thompson's Celery is not intended to treat or cure any medical condition.
Each capsule contains:¡¢
Apium graveolens (Celery) seed - 5g
No added corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shell fish, sugar, sesame seed, artificial colouring and flavourings.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
GO Healthy Go Mussel 19,000mg New Zealand Green Lipped 300 Capsules