Thompson's Ginkgo Biloba 6000mg Contains Standardised Ginkgo Extract Providing 28.8mg of the Active Ginkgo Flavonglycoside Components per Capsule
It provides support for healthy cognitive function maintenance, Memory, Mental Alertness, Concentration and healthy peripheral blood circulation
- Helps to support memory, mental alertness, recall and concentration
- Helps to maintain healthy cognitive function
- Aids in the maintenance of peripheral blood circulation
- Ginkgo Biloba: improves brain function by increasing cerebral and peripheral blood flow, circulation and oxygenation. It may provide help for conditions such as memory loss, tinnitis (ringing in the ears), headaches and depression.
Adults: Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally advised
- Keep out of reach of children.
- People on prescription medicines or prior to surgery check with your healthcare professional.
- Do not take Thompson's Ginkgo Biloba 6000mg if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
Each capsule contains:
- Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) extract equivalent to dry leaf - 6 g
- Standardised to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides - 28.8 mg
- No added corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, peanuts, shellfish, fish, soy, sugar, sesame seed, artificial colouring and flavouring
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy