- Return & Refund
Thompson's Vitex 1000 One-a-Day Contains Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) Extract Formulated to Help Support a Normal Menstrual Cycle
It supports women for general wellbeing during times of pre-menstrual syndrome and also assists in times of stress and worry
Thompson's Vitex 1000 One-a-Day Benefits:
- Helps support the body during PMS
- Assists in times of stress and worry
- Helps to relieve skin blemishes related to hormone imbalance
- Helps support a normal menstrual cycle
Adults - Take one capsule daily, first thing in the morning, or as professionally advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are taking prescription medicines, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using Thompson's Vitex 1000 One-a-Day.
- Do not take Thompson's Vitex 1000 One-a-Day if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Always read the label and take as directed.
Each capsule contains:
- Vitex agnus-castus (chaste tree) extract equivalent to dry fruit - 1 g
- No added dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, fish, sesame seed, artificial flavouring and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarian use
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy