- Return & Refund
Thompson's Skin Hair & Nails Contains Vitamin, Mineral, Herbal and Marine Protein Complex Important for the Structural Integrity of Skin, Hair and Nails
It contains a combination of specific nutrients including Silica, Biotin, Zinc and Essential fatty acids to support the formation of connective tissue, such as collagen which is important for the structural integrity of skin, hair and nails.
It is ideal for people who suffer from, or are prone to brittle nails, and for those who seek a supplement to support their skin, hair and nail health.
Thompson's Skin Hair & Nails Benefits:
- Assists to maintain healthy hair
- Supports the formation of connective tissue, such as collagen which is important for the structural integrity of skin, hair and nails
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy skin
- Helps to protect the cells against free radical damage
Adults: Take two capsules daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take Thompson's Skin Hair & Nails if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Always read the label and take as directed.
Each capsule contains:
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) - 1.4mg
- equiv. Retinol - 750mcg RE
- Calcium Pantothenate - 10mg
- equiv. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) - 9.17mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) - 10mg
- equiv. Pyridoxine - 8.23mg
- Biotin - 1.25mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - 30mg
- Cholecalciferol - 10mcg
- equiv. Vitamin D3 - 400IU
- d-alpha-Tocopherol - 20mg
- equiv. Natural Vitamin E - 30IU
- Demineralised Fish Proteoglycan extract - 125mg
- Silica – Colloidal Anhydrous - 30mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) - 50mcg
- Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) - 7.5mg
- Fish oil – Natural 100mg
- equiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) - 18mg
- equiv. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) - 12mg
- Evening Primrose Oil - 200mg
- equiv. Gamma-linolenic Acid (GLA) - 20mg
- No added gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, sesame seeds
- No artificial flavours
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy