Thompson's Ultra Glucosamine is a One-A-Day Joint Care Formula Providing Glucosamine at a Clinically Recommended Dosage to Ensure Joint Mobility
It Offers a High Potency Daily Glucosamine Formula to Support Joint Health, Bone Metabolism and Healthy Cartilage
And provides support for people suffering from joint stiffness or looking to support healthy joints.
It is also an ideal supplement for athletes and physically active individuals wishing to keep the joints healthy
Thompson's Ultra Glucosamine Benefits:
- Helps to support healthy joint mobility
- Assists to maintain healthy joints and cartilage
- Provides boron which supports healthy bone structure, composition and strength
Adults- Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Do not take Thompson's Ultra Glucosamine if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood not recommended for use in individuals with allergies to shellfish.
Each tablet contains:
- Glucosamine hydrochloride - 1.5 g
- Borax - 26.55 mg
- equiv. Boron - 3 mg
No added corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, sugar, fish,sesame seed yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring and preservatives.
Always read the label and take as directed.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy