Thompsons Vitamin D3 is a supplement in a base of rice bran oil, offering a soy free alternative vitamin D supplement.
Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and is important for building and maintaining healthy bone mass.
Vitamin D may assist with bone density and helps maintain muscle strength in the elderly.
Vitamin D also may help maintain immune health and supports positive mood.
Adults: Take one capsule daily (with food), or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store below 30 C in a dry place
- Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
- Use only as directed and always read the label.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Cholecalciferol 25 mcg
- equiv. Vitamin D3 1000 IU
No Added: Corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, fish, sesame seed, soy, sugar, artificial colouring and flavouring.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
GO Healthy Go Mussel 19,000mg New Zealand Green Lipped 300 Capsules