Venotrex Supports Healthy and Normal Leg Blood Flow and May Assist with Varicose Veins, Vein Health, Capillary Health, Retained Fluid of the Lower Extremeties, Aching Legs Associated With Varicose Veins
Venotrex contains a standardised extract of Aesculus hippocastanum seed (Horse chestnut seed) which has been scientifically and clinically researched for the symptomatic relief and management of venous conditions such as spider veins and varicose veins.
Venotrex may help in the management of varicose veins and the relief of associated aching legs by improving the health of veins and capillaries to move blood efficiently. It has been estimated that about one in four people suffer from some form of vein problem, many of whom are unaware of it. Poor vein health can lead to a range of venous conditions including development of large bulbous and unsightly varicose veins, retained fluid of the lower legs and ankles, and aching leg pains.
Veins are the blood vessles that return the circulating oxygen-poor blood back to the heart and lungs to receive oxygen. The blood is pumped upwards through one way valves in the veins mainly by muscle action. Symptoms may arise when the non-return valves become less efficient or are damaged. This hinders the blood being returned properly, particularly in the lower body and legs and may cause fluid to accumulate, made worse after standing or sitting for long periods. Lifestyle choices, diet, environmental factors and travel may also have an impact on how well these valves function. Factors which influence the risk of poor circulation include weight gain, lack of exercise, heat, smoking, age, alcohol consumption, and hormonal influences such as the contraceptive pill and pregnancy.
Venotrex is a well-tolerated, modified release tablet which contains a standardised extract of horse chestnut seeds (HCSE), providing a steady release of the active constituents, triterpene glycosides. It has been available in Germany for the past 17 years and taken by millions of consumers worldwide. Scientific and clinical research has shown HCSE may assist in the management of varicose veins by maintaining the integrity of vein and capillary health.
Venotrex promotes good blood circulation of the peripheral areas of the body such as the legs, hands and feet and also aids in the reduction of fluid retention in the lower extremeties. Symptomatic relief will vary from person to person, depending also on the severity and how long the condition has been there. Usually, the benefits of Venotrex may be observed within four to eight weeks.
Take one tablet twice daily.
- Do not take venotrex during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Consult a physician immediately if you have unusual or intensive complaints, abnormal swelling, discolouration of the skin, heat and pain as this may indicate a serious disease.
- Keep Venotrex out of reach of children.
- Do NOT take Venotrex if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Do NOT exceed the recommended dose. Venotrex is not intended to treat or cure any medical condition.
Each tablet contains:
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) seed extract - 263.2mg dry ext. conc. (5:1) dry seed
- equiv. dry seed 1.316g
- standardised to contain 50mg of triterpene glycosides to provide consistent potency
- Free from gluten, lactose, malt and yeast
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Nutra-Life NZ Green Lipped Mussel 5600 - 100 capsules